DESCRIPTION OF THE TASKS
Main tasks that should be developed, supported and/or analysed within this mission are:
• Execute functional, performance, load and quality tests, including defects management.
• Validate deliverables (executable application, but also master test plan and others) received from the development team and give green light for acceptance;
• Performs critical problem diagnosis, analysis and resolution of software problems in particular incidents found during execution of non-regression test suites;
• Develop test scripts and procedures to allow test automation of IT systems including test cases based upon behaviour driven development;
• Provision of quality plans, quality control and evaluation, quality assessments or other quality matters associated with information systems projects. Escalate to the official responsible when needed;
• Management of quality tests. Coordinate the tests for the applications: planning, writing technical installation documents, coordination of all deployments in the different environments, with analysts, and with our project management service;
• Identify and document weak points in the integration of the systems before they are promoted to a production environment; provide recommendation for improvement
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
• In-depth knowledge of integration, build, deployment and test automation tools.
• Knowledge of scripting languages and test automation software such as Junit, Cucumber and Selenium.
• Excellent knowledge in Test preparation and test execution.
• Excellent knowledge in Test automation.
• Knowledge of SQL and Oracle tools.
• Good knowledge of Atlassian tools (JIRA, Confluence, Zephyr).
• Knowledge of Web service testing.
• Excellent knowledge in software development methodologies such as RUP, Agile Scrum, PM².
• Excellent drafting skills and strong capacity in preparing and writing reports.
• Excellent coaching/coordination skills of less experienced colleagues.
• Knowledge of EC financial regulation and/or financial background would be a strong asset.
• Knowledge of IT portfolio of applications used at the EC such as ABAC, SECUNDA, CNS
• EuLogin would be a strong asset.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in test design and execution of tests.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in test automation methodologies and tools (Selenium, Cucumber).
• Minimum 5 years of experience in database tools (SQL, PL/SQL).
• Minimum 2 years of experience with software and tools for testing webservices (Postman, Swagger, etc).
• Minimum 3 years of experience with Test management applications (Zephyr, Xray, TestRail).
• Minimum 3 years of experience with building and deployment tools (Maven, Jenkins, Graddle).
• Minimum 3 years of experience in software development methodologies and related
• Tools (SCRUM, PM², JIRA, Confluence)